Saturday, November 11, 2006

Saturday Morning Soccer

Written @ 12pm Saturday, November 11th, 2006


This morning I walked into town to go to a peace march which I was told would start at 9 this morning. I'm realizing that things happen on a much different time here. There were a bunch of kids playing soccer so I asked to join in. After earning my credibility in a penalty kick competition, I was invited to play in their match. With all my diving, I cut myself pretty badly.

Disinfecting the cut with Purrell burned pretty badly.

I saw some of the kids later (on my way back into town for the peace march). I am now called "Goalie Tom."

I'm sure my brother Hugh will laugh at this video.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]