Thursday, December 20, 2007

Looking for 12 used computers

In late October, I blogged about Gordon House Youth SEARCh, an innovative charitable program here in Vancouver provide training and resources for "at-risk" youth.

In the blog entry, I talked about my first-hand experience with a client of their program and I'm happy to report that the young man I spoke of has now been hired-on full-time by Cineplex Odeon.

The organization has just recently posted a project proposal on the GiveMeaning website and is now seeking votes. You can see their project proposal here. Please consider voting for their proposal or better yet, if you're sitting on 12 computers of similar make/model and OS, get in touch with me and consider donating them to this worthy cause.

Your computers will help many at-risk youth connect with employers, keeping them safe and providing them a much-needed income.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]